Revised Monday, Sept. 9
Friday, Sept. 13: Marshall square
- 5 to 7 p.m. — Chuckwagon Dinner sponsored by Marshall Chamber of Commerce and Cargill Meat Solutions.
- 7 p.m. — Performance by illusionist Harris III and the Bamboozled Tour, sponsored by SOUL Team.
Saturday, Sept. 14: Marshall square
- 9 a.m. — Marshall Municipal Band concert.
- 10 a.m. — Parade
- Following the parade: Soldiers' confrontation at the courthouse.
Saturday, Sept. 14: Indian Foothills Park
- 7 to 7:45 a.m. — Lions Club 5K Run For The Blind.
- 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Santa Fe Trail Days Craft Festival, including children’s area with period games.
- 11:30 a.m. — Civil War camps open to the general public. (North side of the park.)
- 1 p.m. — Local historian Marvin Wilhite lecture on the Battle of Marshall: What happened and why it mattered. (Battle Shelter)
- 2 p.m. — Battle recreation. (North side of the park.)
- 3 p.m. — Civil War music presentation by Cathy Barton & Dave Para. (Hilltop Shelter)
- 4 p.m. — Missouri historian James Denny lecture, "The Career of Gen. Joseph Shelby." (Hilltop Shelter)
- 5 p.m. — Civil War camps close to general public.
- 7 p.m. — Country dance with music by Cathy Barton & Dave Para. (Hilltop Shelter)
- 8 p.m. — Artillery night firing.
Sunday, Sept. 15: Indian Foothills Park
- 9 a.m. — Santa Fe Trail Days Craft Festival.
- 9:30 a.m. — Church Service with pastor Willie Harlow. (Hilltop Shelter House)
- 10:30 a.m. — Marvin Wilhite leads discussion by local people with Civil War stories handed down through the generations. (Hilltop Shelter)
- 12:30 p.m. — Marvin Wilhite brief lecture on the Battle of Marshall. (Battle Shelter)
- 1:30 p.m. — Battle recreation. (North side of park)
- 2 p.m. — Final remarks and Fare Ye Wells. (Battle Shelter)